France is one of the most sought after study-abroad destinations, inviting abundant number of students every year from all over the world. In addition to a good educational experience, studying in France leads to good career opportunities internationally after graduation. More than a fifth of respective students living in provincial towns will experience reasonable living costs, lower than most European capitals.
The French government very often provides students as well as international students with some financial help for accommodation up to about one third for successful students. France has consistently produced some of the best scientists, researchers, mathematicians and engineers, many of whom end up working in Global Enterprises and Corporations, both public and private influencing global power structures through their expert knowledge and intellect. Naturally, Universities in France are predominantly driven by research and attract substantial funds to support longer-term objectives. Paris is ranked as the best student city in by QS – 96% employer activity. Here are some facts those are most appealing:
- Worlds 3rd leading host country\
- Affordable Fees
- No IELTS and TOEFL required
- Part time job opportunities
- Work permit opportunities after Internships
- One or Two year job search Visa after Study
- European union Visa
- Housing allowance up to 40% to International Students by French Government.
- Paris ranked as the best student city in by QS – 96% employer activity
- Every year France is looking for 10000 Students